You can download the Flow from here – https://link.freefall365.com/cognitiveservicesfiles.
This is video one in a four video series where I demonstrate how to use Power Automate to transcribe audio files using Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription feature and my thought process through learning about the steps involved.
Part 1: The Prerequisites.
In this part, I look at
– What Service I Used
– How did I decide what steps to use in Power Automate?
– What key info I took from the MS documentation
– How I got a Cognitive services subscription key
– How I got my audio file into Azure Blob storage and how I got the URL of that file
– Where to find the correct REST API endpoint to use and where to see an example of the request I should send to it.