In this session you will learn about Contact Center and Switchboard for Teams.
– When running Direct Routing or Calling Plans in Teams you might use Attendant.
– So what are out there in the marked? How does it works?
– What is required when it comes to license?
– How do they answer calls?
– Who are out there in production and who is deliver in BETA
– Switchboard and contact center
– Teams and queue into a Team Calling.
– Why thirdparty application and not the Microsoft way, it’s all in the statistics
More About This Author
- YouTube2022.06.28Terho Antila – Power Apps co-authoring feature & how does it change the game for canvas makers! – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Scottish Summit 2022 – Alaa Bitar – Power Platform Dev Cycle with Azure DevOps – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Scottish Summit 2022 – Hannes Lagler-Gruener – Azure VWan the future for your WAN – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Marijn Somers – How to organize the right Teams meetings: Practical scenario’s and implementations – YouTube