“Are you sure I should talk openly about this?”
How many times have you had that thought about openly speaking out about your mental health challenges because of how it might impact your credibility in your work? Will your peers take you seriously after this? What about your customers? Yikes! We’ve had the same concerns and have come up with a formula that actually works.
In this session, we will cover:
1. WHY is it important for leaders like YOU to talk about mental health
2. WHAT you should be talking about and what you should not be talking about
3. HOW to even have the conversation openly
Some resources you can use to help others.
More About This Author
- YouTube2022.06.28Terho Antila – Power Apps co-authoring feature & how does it change the game for canvas makers! – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Scottish Summit 2022 – Alaa Bitar – Power Platform Dev Cycle with Azure DevOps – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Scottish Summit 2022 – Hannes Lagler-Gruener – Azure VWan the future for your WAN – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Marijn Somers – How to organize the right Teams meetings: Practical scenario’s and implementations – YouTube