If we have custom Ribbon button and custom JS code to perform some action on click of it or to simply display/hide Ribbon button based on some condition in JS code in version prior to D365 V9, then following changes need to be done to make them work in D365 V9.
- Using Ribbon Workbench, add a new parameter to the command/enable rule/display rule of type CRM Parameter:
- Select the value of CRM Parameter as PrimaryControl:
- After making above changes Click on Publish.
- Then coming to JS code,…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.01.26Configuration Migration Tool Filter Updates and the Power Apps Portal
- Dyn365CE2023.01.25Marketing Form and required (mandatory) fields in Lead and Contact – Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dyn365CE2023.01.25Sample formula for Associating N:N records and Creating 1:N records in Canvas App (PowerApps / Dataverse)
- Dyn365CE2023.01.24How duplicate phone numbers for customers (contact/account) are handled in Voice Channel (Dynamics 365 Omnichannel for Customer Service)