You might have seen the announcement about Modernized Business Units in Microsoft Dataverse.
I made a video on it as well to show you the opportunities that it opens up when designing Microsoft Dataverse security models for both model-driven and canvas apps.
In summary, the change can be broken down into two parts:
- You can now assign a Security Role from a business unit outside of the…
Continue Reading Develop1’s Article on their blog
Develop 1 Limited Blog – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions – The owningbusinessunit field has always been there in table definitions – but shrouded in mystery! Perhaps Modernized Business Units in Microsoft Dataverse was a feature that was always meant to be!
Blog Syndicated with Develop1’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.12.01Watch out for PCF (code-components) sort silently failing
- YouTube2021.11.16First look at Quick ‘n’ Easy Power BI inside Power Apps – YouTube
- Dyn365CE2021.11.09'ComponentFramework' is not defined – eslint with pac pcf init
- Dyn365CE2021.11.08Modernized Business Units – perhaps finishing off something that was always meant to be!