You might have seen the announcement about Modernized Business Units in Microsoft Dataverse.
I made a video on it as well to show you the opportunities that it opens up when designing Microsoft Dataverse security models for both model-driven and canvas apps.
In summary, the change can be broken down into two parts:
- You can now assign a Security Role from a business unit outside of the…
Continue Reading Develop1’s Article on their blog
Develop 1 Limited Blog – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions – The owningbusinessunit field has always been there in table definitions – but shrouded in mystery! Perhaps Modernized Business Units in Microsoft Dataverse was a feature that was always meant to be!
Blog Syndicated with Develop1’s Permission
More About This Author
- YouTube2022.10.03Microsoft Power Platform Conference 2022 📹Vlog – Part 2 – YouTube
- YouTube2022.10.01Microsoft Power Platform Conference 2022 📹Vlog – Part 1 – YouTube
- Dyn365CE2022.07.21Power Apps ESLint plugin replaces Solution Checker for TypeScript code
- Dyn365CE2022.05.02React 18 is not compatible with Fluent UI and how to work around it in PCF projects