‘Codeunit’ does not contain a definition for… (AL0132)

Today I got this error message while publishing an extension to our Development system. Since our Development system just moved to Azure last week our Azure Specialist and I spent some time troubleshooting this.

As always with these things the root cause was not in Azure SQL, but in my C/AL code in C/Side.

Our database is hybrid and what I did is removing a codeunit. This was a cleanup…

Continue Reading Mark Brummel’s Article on their blog

‘Codeunit’ does not contain a definition for… (AL0132)

Today I got this error message while publishing an extension to our Development system. Since our Development system just moved to Azure last week our Azure Specialist and I spent some time troubleshooting this. As always with these things the root cause was not in Azure SQL, but in my C/AL code in C/Side.

Blog Syndicated with Mark Brummel’s Permission

Author: Marije Brummel

Share This Post On