You can download the Flow from here – https://link.freefall365.com/cognitiveservicesfiles.
This is video three in a four video series where I demonstrate how to use Power Automate to transcribe audio files using Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription feature and my thought process through learning about the steps involved.
Part 3: Retrieving the Transcription request, checking the status and results
In this part I summarise –
- How I parsed the JSON response that we got back from the POST request.
- How to retrieve the transcription
- How I used the Do Until action in Power Automate to poll the transcription and check it’s status periodically
- I did some housekeeping and deleted the Transcription from Azure Cognitive Services.
- And finally how I analysed the output of a completed transcription request.
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.09.03Deploying and Deleting Unmanaged Solutions – Safer Deployments 002
- YouTube2021.08.26Moving Unmanaged Components Between Dataverse Environments. Our Most Basic Deployment? – YouTube
- Dyn365CE2021.08.24What are Solutions? – Safer Deployments 001
- YouTube2021.08.17What are Solutions in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365? – YouTube