Microsoft Power BI is an interactive tool to visualize the data. Using Power BI, users can interact with the data in order to develop business reports and make business-level decisions. Power BI visuals are tools, and they are picture illustrations of data. Microsoft introduced the on-object feature, i.e., an easy way to construct and setup visuals.
On-object is an easy approach to constructing and setting up the visual. The on-object feature provides the following formatting options on visuals:
- Rename titles.
- Add data labels.
- Change colour of selected element/title.
- Change text format of titles.
- Easy to add data in the fields on Visual itself, etc.
Initially, Power BI desktop had a Formatting panel for each visual, and users had to navigate to that panel to find the required properties of the visual for formatting, as shown in the below screenshot.
Whereas On-Object feature allows user to simply find the formatting options beside the visual itself.
- This feature…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024Group Opportunities for better analysis by aggregating the numeric fields in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Conquer the Clock: Time Management for Sales Teams using Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE28 February 2024Utilize a model for work classification based on sentiment prediction in Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Metaverse and Customer Experience – Reimagining Engagement in a Virtual World