Dataverse Search has been a prominent feature in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM environment, offering access to advanced search capabilities. The earlier “Relevance Search” has been upgraded to “Dataverse Search” with some interesting additional enhancements.
Previously, we demonstrated how to utilize the Relevance Search API in Power Automate and Canvas Apps. Today, let’s explore the enhancements.
Configuring Dataverse Search
Before you use this feature, an Administrator must enable “Dataverse search” in the target environment.
Note: Enabling “Dataverse Search” is required to make “Suggestions Search” work.
To enable “Dataverse Search” simply follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Power Platform Admin Center, and select the appropriate environment
- Click on the “Settings” in the “Product” area and click open the “Features” section
- Under the “Search” section, there is an option to turn on the “Dataverse Search”
- Click on the Save button to save…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE29 November 2023Copilot and Power Platform: Highlights from Microsoft Ignite 2023 and What They Mean for You!
- Dyn365CE27 November 2023Creating Sales Territories to Fuel Business Growth
- Dyn365CE27 November 2023Improved Work order experience in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dyn365CE24 November 2023Prevent and Remove Duplicates in Dynamics 365 CRM: 5 Benefits of Data Hygiene App DeDupeD