The newly introduced Associated Grid Control allows us to enhance the form’s simplicity and readability by showcasing related record details up to four subgrids. This Associated Grid Control is available for all tables.
Steps to configure the Associated Grid Control,
- Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com
Select the environment that contains your solution and select Table > Forms > open the form on which you want to add the Associated Grid Control.
In the form designer, select Associated Grid Control in the More Components list from the left navigation as shown below,
- On dragging it to form, you will see the properties panel where you can specify the Tables along with the Default View that needs to be displayed for the respective table in the subgrids.
5. Make sure, you select the “Show related records” property to display only records that are related to the current record on the form and not all the available records and this property applies to only Subgrid…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE6 December 2023WhatsApp + Dynamics 365 CRM: Your Secret to Christmas Marketing Success
- Dyn365CE5 December 2023A Guide for Monitoring and Resolving Issues with Automated Record Creation Rules in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE5 December 2023Jingle All the Way to Profits: Why Pre-Holiday Sales Are A Secret Weapon?
- Dyn365CE2 December 2023Season 2: Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Webinar Marathon – Boost Productivity this Holiday Season!