In recent times, we’ve witnessed a noticeable shift in user behaviors and strategies for capturing customer attention. This transition has moved from calls to emails and currently involves embracing social media as a communication channel with an exceptionally large user base. Given its nature, text messaging services like SMS have emerged as a significantly convenient means for direct, personalized communication.
Let’s look at the impactful impressions of SMS, revealed by compelling statistics:
- 95% of SMS messages are promptly read within a mere 3 minutes of delivery.
- SMS marketing campaigns yield an impressive 209% higher response rate compared to emails.
- On average, 36% of SMS messages prompt a click-through action, showcasing their compelling nature.
Given these impressive figures, one might wonder :
What’s holding back Sales, Marketing, Support, and PR Teams worldwide from adapting and integrating SMS into their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems?
Well … the…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE21 February 2024Master Microsoft Power Platform Development: A Developer’s Cheat Sheet in 2024
- Dyn365CE20 February 2024How to Know Browser and OS Details in Power Apps using Host Object
- Dyn365CE19 February 2024How to invoke Low-code plug-ins using Power Automate Cloud Flow
- Dyn365CE16 February 2024Location-Driven Referral Marketing Strategies for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Users