In today’s blog, we are talking about low-code plugins using the Dataverse Accelerator App, which means no coding is required. To perform complex actions on Dataverse table plugins are used. However, previously, we needed to write and register a plugin. To overcome this, Microsoft has introduced Low-code plug-ins, using Power Fx formulas, stored in the Dataverse database and can be integrated into power apps and power automation.
Where to find the Dataverse Accelerator App?
Logged into your Power Apps Maker Portal > Select the environment > Click on Apps from the left side panel > Select All option from the app list filter > Search Dataverse Accelerator App > Click on Play to open the app.
There are two types of plugins supported by the Dataverse Accelerator App.
- Instant Plugin: This type of plugin can be triggered manually. It accepts input as well as output parameters. It has entity and global level scope.
- Automated Plugin: The plugin can be triggered on Dataverse table…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024Group Opportunities for better analysis by aggregating the numeric fields in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Conquer the Clock: Time Management for Sales Teams using Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE28 February 2024Utilize a model for work classification based on sentiment prediction in Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Metaverse and Customer Experience – Reimagining Engagement in a Virtual World