In this blog post, we will explore a new feature introduced by Microsoft, that enables the effortless linking of activities with multiple records.
With the introduction of this feature, the Activity records can now be linked to additional records such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Users using the new party list attribute.
Note: As this feature is currently in preview, it exclusively supports Email entity records at the moment.
Now, let’s explore how to use this feature,
- Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com and go to the Email entity where you will find the Related column present with PartyList datatype as shown below,
2. Go to the Email entity main form and add the Related column on the main form as shown below,
3. Now, you can associate one Email record with multiple records at the same time, below is the screen clip for reference,
The Email record will also appear on the Timeline of all the selected records in the Related column.
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024Group Opportunities for better analysis by aggregating the numeric fields in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Conquer the Clock: Time Management for Sales Teams using Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE28 February 2024Utilize a model for work classification based on sentiment prediction in Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Metaverse and Customer Experience – Reimagining Engagement in a Virtual World