Managing your customer’s organizations by using organization charts can help you visualize their hierarchy and the relationships between their departments and roles. As a result, you can tailor your sales approach to fit your customer’s needs and preferences, resulting in more successful sales. You can easily and precisely build an organization chart with Dynamics 365 sales by dragging and dropping which was not possible in an existing organization chart. It also helps contacts to keep up to date. An organization chart is available for account and contact.
To enable a smart organization chart, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Sales Hub app > Navigate to the App setting area > Click on Org chart from the general setting sub-area.
- Enable the toggle button to yes as shown in the screenshot below:
Step by Step guidance on how to use the organization chart
For this example, we are taking Account as our target entity to showcase the functionality of the organization…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE21 February 2024Master Microsoft Power Platform Development: A Developer’s Cheat Sheet in 2024
- Dyn365CE20 February 2024How to Know Browser and OS Details in Power Apps using Host Object
- Dyn365CE19 February 2024How to invoke Low-code plug-ins using Power Automate Cloud Flow
- Dyn365CE16 February 2024Location-Driven Referral Marketing Strategies for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Users