Now, in this blog, we will guide you through the process of transferring existing website configurations from one environment to another and exporting solutions using the Command-Line Interface (CLI).
To begin, let’s identify the existing Power Page site and its relevant details:
Site name: Site 1 – site-7ikgv
To integrate the existing Power Page website into an alternative environment through the Command Line Interface (CLI), follow the below steps-
1. Installation and Setup:
Install Visual Studio Code and the Power Platform Tools extension. This extension allows you to execute Power Platform CLI commands directly within the VS Code terminal.
Open the Terminal and enter the below command:
pac auth create –name [Name] -u [Dataverse URL]
- Name: It is an optional parameter to identify between the target and source…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE23 February 2024How to configure a trigger to handle both GET and POST requests effectively using Power Automate
- Dyn365CE22 February 2024Exploring Detail Map Control enhancements to travel smartly on the Field with Dynamics 365 Maps Integration!
- Dyn365CE21 February 2024Master Microsoft Power Platform Development: A Developer’s Cheat Sheet in 2024
- Dyn365CE20 February 2024How to Know Browser and OS Details in Power Apps using Host Object