This blog will guide you on how to enable copilot in Power BI Desktop. This will help you create DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) suggestions just by saying what you want in natural language. Power BI is nothing but the visualization of data to gain insights for business. Previously, you needed to create a dashboard manually by writing DAX Queries, but with the help of Copilot, you can describe what you want.
- This feature needs Power BI Desktop installed on your Windows.
- This feature is in private preview.
How to activate Copilot in Power BI Desktop?
To enable Copilot, you need to enable Quick Measure suggestions and Q&A for live connected Analysis Services Databases in Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service Admin Page. To enable both, the user must be a System Admin and follow the steps below:
- Log into your Power BI account first.
- Once you Log in to Power BI Desktop, Click on the File option > Select Options and Settings > Click on Options > then under Global Section,…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE6 December 2023WhatsApp + Dynamics 365 CRM: Your Secret to Christmas Marketing Success
- Dyn365CE5 December 2023A Guide for Monitoring and Resolving Issues with Automated Record Creation Rules in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE5 December 2023Jingle All the Way to Profits: Why Pre-Holiday Sales Are A Secret Weapon?
- Dyn365CE2 December 2023Season 2: Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Webinar Marathon – Boost Productivity this Holiday Season!