In a world driven by customer relationships, the stakes are high, and relying on scattered information in spreadsheets, bundles of files, and desktop folders just won’t cut it. You understood the need for change, brought in your technology and operations experts, and implemented a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
But that’s not where it ends. To get a high ROI over your CRM investments, you need to look at a few essentials. In our previous blog, we explored 3 of the key Dynamics 365 CRM implementation essentials–
- Importance of High CRM adoption rates
- Collaboration between Teams
- Focus on IT and cost implications
In this blog, we will dive a little deeper into the need for a user adoption strategy.
Need for High User Adoption in a CRM
High user adoption in CRMs can be transformative, bringing about significant improvements across various aspects of your operations. Here are some key areas where it shines:
- Increased efficiency…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024Group Opportunities for better analysis by aggregating the numeric fields in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Conquer the Clock: Time Management for Sales Teams using Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE28 February 2024Utilize a model for work classification based on sentiment prediction in Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Metaverse and Customer Experience – Reimagining Engagement in a Virtual World