Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile application allows users to work on tasks and resolve issues directly from their mobile devices and web browser applications. Microsoft recently launched a new user interface for the Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile App, which is more user-friendly and visually appealing. It provides an easy and efficient way to manage field service tasks from your mobile device.
This feature requires some prerequisites to enable the new UI which are listed below:
- The latest version of the Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile app.
- The latest Field Service solution in Dynamics 365 CRM.
- 2023 Release Wave 2 need to be enabled
In this blog, we will walk through the steps to activate the new user interface (UI) for the Field Service Mobile application:
Step 1: Navigate to your environment and choose the Model Driven App “Field Service Mobile”. In the Sitemap>>Mobile Settings, Select Preview Features and enable the “Enable this setting to get the new…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2 December 2023Season 2: Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Webinar Marathon – Boost Productivity this Holiday Season!
- Dyn365CE1 December 2023Manage Dynamics CRM records along with their associated activities on the same page using Focused view – Part 2
- Dyn365CE30 November 2023From Data to Action: Making Informed Decisions that Drive Results
- Dyn365CE29 November 2023Copilot and Power Platform: Highlights from Microsoft Ignite 2023 and What They Mean for You!