In this blog post, we will explore a new feature introduced by Microsoft, which allows us to seamlessly link Notes records directly to Account, Contact, or Case table records from the Timeline.
Additionally, we also have the capability to create new Account, Contact, or Case table records directly from the Timeline and directly link Notes records to these newly created table records.
Now, let’s explore how to enable this feature,
- Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com and select the table in which you want to enable this feature, we will enable this for the Account
Open the Account table form and click on the Timeline and under Notes, enable the Link To Table as shown below,
Once the feature is enabled, select the tables you want the Notes record to be linked to from the Tables Connected as shown below,
Note: Using this feature currently, we can only link the Notes records to Account, Contact, or Case table records.
3. We can also create new Account, Contact, or Case table…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE5 December 2023A Guide for Monitoring and Resolving Issues with Automated Record Creation Rules in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE2 December 2023Season 2: Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Webinar Marathon – Boost Productivity this Holiday Season!
- Dyn365CE1 December 2023Manage Dynamics CRM records along with their associated activities on the same page using Focused view – Part 2
- Dyn365CE30 November 2023From Data to Action: Making Informed Decisions that Drive Results