In today’s digital age, user experience is of utmost importance, and design plays a crucial role in creating compelling and user-friendly applications. Figma has emerged as a powerful design tool for teams, making collaboration and design iteration easier than ever before. If you’re building a canvas app, integrating Figma can allow you to seamlessly bridge the gap between design and development. In this blog, we’ll explore the benefits of integrating Figma into your canvas app and provide a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Find below a list of advantages to integrating Figma with Canvas Apps in Dynamics 365 CRM:
- Real-Time Collaboration: Figma offers real-time collaboration, enabling designers and developers to work on the same design simultaneously. This smooths the design journey and unites the team with a crystal-clear vision.
- Design Consistency: By integrating Figma, you can ensure that the design and development teams are always using the latest design assets. This…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Power Automate with Azure OpenAI Services to analyze Buyer Behaviour – an AI app by Inogic!
- Dyn365CE26 February 2024Compose or Reply to Emails using Copilot
- Dyn365CE24 February 2024Beyond Pins & Routes: Unveiling the Power of Related Record Plotting on Maps within Dynamics CRM!
- Dyn365CE24 February 2024Conquer Dynamics 365 CRM Chaos with Copilot and Inogic Data Recovery App!