Opportunity Pipeline View visualizes the data and displays it in graphical formats based on the current pipeline phase of the records which helps the seller to find the records they want more quickly than the standard read-only grid. You can find more details regarding the look and feel of the same in the Pipeline View in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 blog.
In this blog, you will see how we configure or customize the Opportunity Pipeline view!
- In the Sales Hub, change the area to App Settings.
Under General Settings, select Opportunity Pipeline view.
Make Pipeline view as default view:
You can set the Opportunity pipeline view as the default view so that you don’t have to switch to it every time you access the opportunity list.
For the same, go to the Customization > Customize the system > Entities > Opportunity > Control tab and select the pipeline view for the web, phone, and tablet as required. Also, you can configure related properties for the same as shown below,
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024Group Opportunities for better analysis by aggregating the numeric fields in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Conquer the Clock: Time Management for Sales Teams using Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE28 February 2024Utilize a model for work classification based on sentiment prediction in Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024Metaverse and Customer Experience – Reimagining Engagement in a Virtual World