In the dynamic landscape of technology, organizations are constantly seeking efficient ways to deploy solutions seamlessly. Power Platform Pipelines emerge as a powerful tool to automate solution deployments, providing a streamlined approach to managing and delivering applications. It helps ensure consistency, time efficiency, and maintaining version control.
Firstly, you need to install the “Power Platform Pipelines” application in the host environment. You can refer to the below links for the Installation of Power Platform Pipelines in your host environment.
- You must have a Power Platform administrator or Dataverse system administrator role to install the application of the pipeline.
- Both Host and Destination environments must be in the same geographic location.
After installation is done, the next step is to create a Pipeline that will…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE21 February 2024Master Microsoft Power Platform Development: A Developer’s Cheat Sheet in 2024
- Dyn365CE20 February 2024How to Know Browser and OS Details in Power Apps using Host Object
- Dyn365CE19 February 2024How to invoke Low-code plug-ins using Power Automate Cloud Flow
- Dyn365CE16 February 2024Location-Driven Referral Marketing Strategies for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Users