Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides various settings to be configured as per the different business requirements within Microsoft Dynamics 365, which gives a better User interface along with various configuration settings.
In this blog, we will look into the Advanced Find filter criteria, which allows us a simple way to easily filter that data using Edit filters, “Under” and “Not Under.”
Let’s do a walkthrough with the steps to achieve the same.
- Navigate to any Model-driven app within the setting Area.
- Let’s Assume a scenario in which we want all the child products of a particular product family, so, Create a Parent Product Family named Product Warranty Packages,
Please refer below screenshot for the same,
- Parent Product Family: Product Warranty Packages, followed by Child products Armband 100, Armband 150, Assembly Maestro, and so on.
Please refer below screenshots for the same,
In Dynamics 365, if we want to know the number of child products of the Product family…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE26 September 2023Boosting sales efficiency with Sales Copilot in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE21 September 2023Use Dataverse search Suggestions API of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE11 September 2023Using New Bulk Operation Messages in the Plugin