The Power Apps Developer Plan gives us the free development environment to build and test with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Microsoft Dataverse.
This enables us to,
- Create Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate Flows without writing code, using the development tools and can easily share and collaborate the solutions with other developers.
- Connect to any data source by using Power Platform connectors or by creating your own custom connectors.
- Use a fully managed, scalable data platform with Dataverse, including OOB common tables or can build our own data schema.
- Export the solutions that you create in the developer environment and publish them on Microsoft AppSource.
Below are the features available in the Power Apps Developer Plan,
|Create and test apps
|Yes. You can create unlimited apps for development and test purposes.
|Model your data using…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE19 February 2024How to Enable Copilot for Model-Driven apps feature in Dynamics 365 CE Environment?
- Dyn365CE16 February 2024How to Enable Blocking unmanaged customizations (Preview) feature in Dynamics 365 CE?
- Dyn365CE14 February 2024Microsoft Power Apps Developer Environment