In recent Microsoft releases many new features have been introduced. In this blog we will see how to use Power BI quick report (preview) on the view page in a model-driven app, to visualize CRM data.
• User can enable this feature from https://make.powerapps.com/ as shown below.
• Click on Apps on the left pane and select the app you would like to activate this feature on.
• Click on ellipses of the selected app, then click on Edit -> Edit in preview
• On edit screen, click on Settings button.
• Then navigate to features tab and toggle the Enable Power BI Quick Report Visualization button to Yes and then click on Save button.
• Now publish the app by clicking on the Publish button and then launch the app using the Play button.
Note: – This preview feature will work only if TDS endpoint is enabled in your environment.
Kindly follow the below steps to enable the same.
• Navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com
• Choose Environment->…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.08.16Modify and delete multi-table lookups within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE2022.08.12Performance Insights (Preview) in Model-Driven Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.08.10Multi-Select Option field in Dynamics 365 V9.2 using Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.08.08Use of Enable Managed Environments(Preview) feature in Power Platform