In our previous blog, we saw how to restrict CRM access by Country or by IP Address. But at times there can arise a situation where the company doesn’t use any operating system other than Windows and wants to block access of CRM for all other operating systems apart from Windows. This can be done using conditional access in Azure Portal. Below are the pre-requisites for the same
- A subscription to Azure Active Directory Premium.
- A federated Azure Active Directory tenant.
Once you make sure you complete the above requirements, follow the below steps to achieve conditional access based on the operating system.
- Log In to the Azure Portal.
In Services, search for Azure AD Conditional Access.
After creating a new location, click on Policies -> New Policy -> Create New Policy.
- While creating a new policy, you can select to block either All Users or any number of particular users or Azure group.
5. In the next step, choose which cloud apps should be blocked. Here, you can…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.08.10Multi-Select Option field in Dynamics 365 V9.2 using Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.08.08Use of Enable Managed Environments(Preview) feature in Power Platform
- Dyn365CE2022.08.04Format input values into different user input formats using Formatting API in PCF Control
- Dyn365CE2022.08.02Track canvas app error in Power app monitor