In the Microsoft 2022 release wave 1, many new features have been introduced. One such feature is – Power Apps (Preview) for Windows – which will help us to run model-driven apps or canvas apps on any of our Windows devices.
Given below are the steps to configure and use the Power Apps (Preview) for Windows.
Step 1: Go to Microsoft Store and search “Power Apps (Preview)”.
Step 2: Install and then open the application.
Note: To open the Power Apps (Preview) for Windows, Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime version 99.0 or later is required.
Given below are the steps to install the same.
- On opening the Power Apps (Preview) application if you do not have the WebView2 Runtime already installed it will show the below window from where you can install the WebView2 Runtime.
- Click on the Install button which will redirect you to the below window.
- Now you will need to download all the three i.e. Evergreen Bootstrapper, Evergreen Standalone Installer, and Fixed Version.
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.09.30How to add and subtract date using subtractFromTime() and addToTime() functions within Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.09.23How to overcome the issue of ‘clear fields value’ of Bulk Update command in Resco Mobile App
- Dyn365CE2022.09.21‘Setting’ as a solution component in Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.09.14Execute Custom actions using sales insight cards (assistant V3) in D365 CE