In our previous blog, we have seen how to create an Image Classification model by using Microsoft Lobe. Microsoft supports the Image Classification model in Power Apps and Power Automate. In this blog, we will see how we can use the model in Canvas app.
To configure the model in Canvas app, follow the steps given below:
- To export the model, click on the Menu icon and then click on the Export
- Now click on the configure button to configure your CRM instance.
- Give the model a name and then click on the Export button.
- After clicking on the Export button a pop-up would open asking if you want to Optimize & Export the model or simply export the model as it is. I recommend choosing Optimize & Export.
- Once the model is exported you can check the model. To check, open https://make.powerapps.com/ -> Go to AI Builder -> Models.
- Now create a Canvas app. To know more on how to create a Canvas app kindly follow this link.
- Now, we will add our model to our Canvas app. To add the…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.08.12Performance Insights (Preview) in Model-Driven Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.08.10Multi-Select Option field in Dynamics 365 V9.2 using Power Automate
- Dyn365CE2022.08.08Use of Enable Managed Environments(Preview) feature in Power Platform
- Dyn365CE2022.08.04Format input values into different user input formats using Formatting API in PCF Control