I was creating a user in one of the online trial environment 2021 Release wave 2 (version V9.2) from Office 365 admin center but somehow it was not appearing in users area in Power Platform admin center even after waiting for few hours.
It was then that I found this doc which explains how I can instantly add user in Power Platform admin center.
In this blog, I will explain the ways to quickly add users in Dataverse without waiting for auto-sync to happen from Office 365.
To create user from Office 365 admin center, I navigated to https://admin.microsoft.com/ . Here, under users section I tried to add user by clicking on “Add a user” as usual and by following the below steps:
- Provided basic details about user:
- Applied product licenses:
- Under optional settings provided information like roles and user profile information:
I have not assigned any role while creating:
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.01.20Collaboration between makers now available in Preview for Model Driven Power Apps in Dynamics 365 CRM / Dataverse
- Dyn365CE2022.01.18Configuring Timeline (Show/Hide) activity display information in Dynamics 365 CE
- Dyn365CE2022.01.11Avoid buffer size error for List Rows using Power Automate Flows
- Dyn365CE2021.12.30How to WIN/LOSE Dynamics 365 CRM Opportunity through Power Automate FLOW